Last year’s murder of George Floyd focused attention on confronting systemic racism and promoting racial justice as a combined national imperative. To commemorate and reflect on these legacies as well as the strategies going forward, the Office of Inclusive Excellence will host a Toward Racial Justice conversation at 12-1 p.m. PT on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. Please join us. Your voice matters.
- Douglas Haynes, Chief Diversity Officer and Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Belinda Campos, chair and professor of the Department of Chicano/Latino Studies
- Michele Goodwin, Chancellor’s Professor of Law, UCI School of Law
- Claire Kim, professor in the Department of Political Science
- Bryan Sykes, faculty vice chair and professor in the Department of Criminology, Law, & Society
For additional programs, please view the OIE webpage at: OIE webpage.