- President’s Dissertation Year Fellowship (PDY) **
- Graduate Dean’s Dissertation Fellowship (GDDF) **
- Differences between PDY and GDDF:
- Amount of funding: PDY pays $21,600 plus fees. GDDF pays up to $18,000 plus fees.
- Eligibility: PDY is a diversity fellowhip that has criteria similar to the Faculty Mentor Program. GDDF is a merit fellowship open to all students.
- You can apply to both but can only receive one.
- PDY is typically announced in February, GDDF is typically announced in March
- DECADE Student Travel Awards – Graduate students who actively participate in DECADE are eligible and encouraged to apply for funds to support their travel to professional development or research conferences. Awards of up to $1,000 are available.
DECADE Journal Club Articles