Basic Needs Open House for Faculty & Staff ♥
Wednesday, Nov 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
We are happy to invite you to our upcoming Basic Needs Open House for Faculty & Staff on Wednesday, November 17th, from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the FRESH Basic Needs Hub. This outdoor event will provide a chance for you to learn about all the new and continuing resources we offer to the student body. RSVPs are encouraged!
FRESH provides educational resources and direct services to promote basic needs security amongst UCI students.
During our outdoor Open House, you may:
- Take a quick tour of our center in small groups
- Meet our basic needs staff and network with colleagues
- Enjoy light refreshments
- Visit our outdoor booths to:
- Learn about our recently launched Basic Needs Sponsored Housing (emergency housing)
- Learn about our soon-to-be-launched basic needs intake survey: a tool to connect students to resources based on their circumstances
- Meet our Campus Social Workers for Basic Needs & Rapid Rehousing and learn how to refer students to the team
- Meet our Financial Aid Counselor for Basic Needs and learn how to refer students to the Economic Crisis Response Team & Grant
- Learn about our new resources and services to support students
Find out about our Zot Bites Platform and get your Department involved with this great opportunity!
RSVP: Basic Needs Open House for Faculty & Staff at FRESH
Come learn about the FRESH Basic Needs Hub and meet other basic needs advocates during our Open House!
- When: November 17, 2021 from 2pm-5pm
- Where: FRESH Basic Needs Hub (4079 Mesa Rd., Irvine, CA 92617) – We’re at the end of parking lot 5
- Who’s Invited?: All UCI faculty and staff
RSVP at bit.ly/FRESHOPENHOUSE
Read the report:
The University of California’s Next Phase of Improving Student Basic Needs
Regents of the University of California Special Committee on Basic Needs November 2020