DTEI Teaching Workshops for Graduate Students & Postdoctoral Scholars | Inclusive Teaching: Course Delivery and Syllabus ♥
Wednesday, Feb 23, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Inclusive Teaching: Course Delivery and Syllabus
- Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm PST via Zoom
- In this workshop we will discuss the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion. We will look at ways to incorporate diversity into teaching and building an inclusive classroom environment through the syllabus. Questions we will explore are: Who is represented through your course materials, readings, and images? How do you provide opportunities for all students to bring their own experiences into the classroom?
- Facilitator: Bianca Rubalcava, Senior Pedagogical Fellow, Department of Political Science
- Click here to register for this workshop
- *After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.*
- This workshop partially meets the requirements for the “Inclusive Teaching” module for the Certificate in Teaching Excellence.