Leadership Strategies: Minimizing Unconscious Bias ♥
Thursday, Oct 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- This event has passed.
Leadership Strategies: Minimizing Unconscious Bias
Thursday, October 15, 2020
10:00AM – 11:00AM
Join us for a moderated discussion with global executives to learn how implicit bias plays a key role in organizations, and how the development of cultural competencies is critical for limiting implicit bias and its negative impact across organizations.
- Moderator: Kevin S. Groves, PhD Professor of Management Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, President, Groves Consulting Group, LLC
- Oliver Beach General Manager, Jolt UK
- Gabriela Burian Global Director for Sustainable Food Systems at Bayer Crop Science
- Douglas M. Haynes, PhD Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, Chief Diversity Officer, Director, ADVANCE Program, Professor of History, Humanities
- Sky Zheng, PhD Chief Executive Officer, Interactive Pro