Public Health and Health Care Implications of COVID-19 ♥ ✚
Tuesday, Jun 9, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- This event has passed.
The UCI Center for Population, Inequality, and Policy presents
Public Health and Health Care Implications of COVID-19
Tuesday, June 9
6:00 p.m. Webinar
Panel discussion with:
- Andrew Noymer, Associate Professor, Public Health, UCI
- Daniel Parker, Assistant Professor, Public Health, UCI
- Dana Mukamel, Professor, Medicine, UCI and Director, iTEQC Research Program
And special guests:
- Ed Kacic, President, Irvine Health Foundation
- Dr. Stephanie McClellan, Chief Medical Officer, TIA Women’s Health Physician, Hoag Hospital
Moderated by Tim Bruckner, Associate Professor, UCI Public Health & Co-Director, CPIP, and Bernadette Boden-Albala, Dean, Public Health
This event will be recorded live via Zoom and is intended for public audiences. Register at https://ucisocsci.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_16JYyrmCS06VmNQ2vVvCmg. A Zoom link will be provided prior to the event for confirmed registrants.
For further information or questions, please contact Melissa Churlonis, firstname.lastname@example.org.