Rising Together, Thriving Together Conference 2021 ♥ ★
Wednesday, Apr 28, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
2021 Conference Theme
Building Bridges: The Power of Us
UCI Dream Scholars, UCI DREAM Center, S.A.F.I.R.E., & Pre-Health Dreamers
Saturday, May 8, 2021
10 AM – 3 PM
This conference is open to the UCI community, including students, staff, and faculty. We also encourage prospective high school and community college students, campus and community educators to attend.
Space is limited | Registration is FREE | Deadline is April 30, 2021
At the conference, you will:
- Hear from over 80 student presenters from UCI, UCSF, UCLA, Mt. Sinai, and other campuses
- Learn about pathways to UCI
- Learn about research, housing, and fellowship programs
- Meet students from Dream Scholars, Dream Project Fellowship, and S.A.F.I.R.E.
- Attend a virtual campus tour and networking opportunities
- Hear from current undocumented medical students and about health career pathways
- Meet UCI graduate student mentors
- Receive a virtual goody bag of resources
Registration: You can register at https://dream.uci.edu/events/
Rising Together Award Nominations: If you would like to nominate a friend, staff, or faculty as a key contributor at UCI, please check out our nomination form. Self-nominations are welcomed: Nominations
Event Funded by UCI Office for Inclusion and Excellence, UCI Student Life and Leadership, and UCI Student Success Initiative