Faculty Success Program
As part of our institutional membership in the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity, campus faculty may participate in the Faculty Success Program at a discounted tuition rate.
The Faculty Success Program provides participants with a supportive community committed to accelerating productivity and advancing career goals. UC faculty have benefited from the Faculty Success Program through:
- Setting achievable personal and professional goals
- Establishing a consistent, healthy, and sustainable daily writing routine
- Developing a publication profile that exceeds the institution’s promotion criteria
- Mastering best-practices in academic time management
- Identifying areas of resistance and developing strategies to move through them
- Nourishing physical and emotional health
- Providing a supportive community to process challenges and celebrate successes.
For more information about the Faculty Success Program and how it can benefit your career, please visit the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity website.
Learn More About NCFDD
UC Irvine has Institutional Membership to the National Center for Faculty Development (NCFDD), which provides all of UCI senior graduate students, post–docs, and faculty members access to NCFDD resources.
To begin accessing these resources, please visit their website to register.
- Access to NCFDD resources including training webinars, multi–week courses, and discussion forums
- Access to NCFDD Member Library to view past workshop materials and transcripts
- Writing retreats and challenges
- Discounted fee to participate in the Faculty Success Program. Note: Must register through ADVANCE office.
To learn more about the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity, please visit their website www.facultydiversity.org.